Namibia Etosha & Zambezi
Discover Namibia’s north-eastern corner over 8 days. This tour will take you through the Etosha National Park to the Zambezi Region at the Botswana border. As Namibia’s premier wildlife destination, Etosha is famous for the sizeable seasonal salt pan at its centre, and home to more than 110 species of mammals and almost 400 species of birds. Depending on when you go, you might see lion, hyena, elephant, giraffe, black and white rhino and many other desert-adapted animals.
In contrast with the white-chalk colouring of Etosha, the Zambezi Region is genuinely tropical, typified by swollen rivers, muggy swamps and mopane woodlands. It’s Namibia’s wettest region and is home to 430 species of bird and 35 showstopping large mammal species including buffalo, big cats and elephant. Wildlife is protected by several national parks and animals travel freely across the unmarked border with Chobe.
IncludedNamibia Etosha & ZambeziGerman & English GuideAccommodationSpecified mealsAir-conditioned vehiclesGame drives in EtoshaSpecial entrance fees
Not IncludedBottled waterPorterageFlightsSingle SupplementsTravel Insurance
Day 1 - Tuesday: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 2 - Wednesday: Etosha National Park
Day 3 - Thursday: Etosha National Park to Kavango Region
Day 4 - Friday: Bwabwata National Park
Day 5 - Saturday: Bwabwata National Park
Day 6 - Sunday: Mudumu National Park
Day 7 - Monday: Chobe National Park
Day 8 - Tuesday: Departure
Travel from Windhoek north towards Etosha National Park, where you'll enjoy a safari before heading into the Zambezi Region at the Botswana border. Experience the wildlife and scenery of Chobe before arriving in Kasane.
- Rates valid: 01/11/2020 - 30/06/2021
- NAD 33 050 per person sharing
- NAD 6 480 single supplement
- Rates valid: 01/07/2021 - 31/10/2021
- NAD 36 250 per person sharing
- NAD 6 480 single supplement
- Tour Exclusions
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extras
- Single supplements (all departures require a minimum of 2 guests; maximum 16 guests)
- Game drives in open vehicles can be booked at an additional cost
- Travel insurance
- Mokuti Etosha Lodge or similar x 2 nights
- Kaisosi River Lodge or similar x 1 night
- Shametu River Lodge or similar x 2 nights
- Lianshulu Bush Camp or similar x 1 night
- Chobe Water Villas or similar x 1 nights
- This tour departs on selected Tuesdays.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary. Similar accommodation will be arranged where there is no availability.
- This tour hosts a bilingual English/German guide for the entire duration.
- Arrival flights not to be booked on same day as departure of tour.
- Please check visa requirements, as certain nationalities may require visas in order to travel through Namibia.
|Dec 20||Jan 21||Feb 21||Mar 21||Apr 21||May 21||Jun 21||Jul 21||Aug 21||Sep 21||Oct 21|
|17||1, 15||19||16||2, 16, 30||13||11, 25||8, 22||6, 20||3, 17, 31||14, 28||