Namibian Northern Odyssey
Venture into Namibia’s rugged northern regions on a 7-day tour that takes in the dramatic landscapes of Damaraland and exhilarating wildlife encounters in Etosha National Park. Discover the astonishing amount of diverse life that thrives in Namibia’s dry regions, including the elusive desert-adapted elephant. Marvel at the landscapes of Moon Valley, the Organ Pipes and Burnt Mountain, explore ancient rock art galleries at Twyfelfontein and experience exceptional game viewing around the shimmering Etosha Pan.
DepartureWindhoek / Windhoek
IncludedNamibian Northern OdysseyGerman & English GuideAccommodationBottled waterSpecified mealsAir-conditioned vehiclesGame drives in EtoshaPorterage
Not IncludedSpecial entrance feesFlightsSingle SupplementsTravel Insurance
Day 1 - Friday: Windhoek to Swakopmund
Day 2 - Saturday: Explore Swakopmund
Day 3 - Sunday: Swakopmund to Damaraland
Day 4 - Monday: Damaraland for Etosha National Park
Day 5 - Tuesday: Etosha National Park
Day 6 - Wednesday: Etosha National Park
Day 7 - Thursday: Etosha National Park to Windhoek
Travel from Windhoek to the seaside town of Swakopmund, discover the landscapes of Damaraland and experience exhilarating wildlife encounters in Etosha National Park.
- Rates valid: 01/11/2019 - 30/06/2020 (Low Season)
- NAD 23 200 per person sharing
- NAD 2 520 single supplement
- Rates are valid: 01/07/2020 - 31/10/2020 (High Season)
- NAD 25 250 per person sharing
- NAD 2 480 single supplement
- Tour Exclusions
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extras
- Single supplements (all departures require a minimum of 2 people)
- Game drives in open vehicles can be booked at an additional cost
- Travel insurance
- Swakopmund Plaza/Beach Hotel or similar x 2 nights
- Damara Mopane or similar x 1 night
- Etosha Safari Camp or similar x 1 night
- Mokuti Etosha Lodge or similar x 2 nights
- This tour departs on selected Saturdays: please enquire for departure dates.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary. Similar accommodation will be arranged where there is no availability.
- This tour hosts a bilingual English/German guide for the entire duration.
- Pre and post accommodation in Windhoek is required for this trip. Please note this is excluded from the tour cost.
|Nov19||Dec19||Jan 20||Feb 20||Mar 20||Apr 20||May 20||Jun 20||Jul 20||Aug 20||Sep 20||Oct 20|
8, 22, 29
|13, 27||24||8, 22||19||3, 17, 31||7, 21, 28||4, 18, 25||
2, 16, 23, 30